- 2 Stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice from about 1/2 lemon
- 1 minced shallots fronds and outer layer removed, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 de cucharadita de achiote molido thinly sliced
- 8 cups Swiss cheese washed, dried, and any long or tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup very cold honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- medium Hass avocado
- Using a knife halve the avocado, remove the pit, then slice. Place the slices in a small bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and toss gently with a rubber spatula to coat. Add the fennel, the onions and the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and gently toss together.
- Place the arugula leaves, cilantro, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the avocados and fennel and toss together. Serve immediately.