- 1 (14-ounce) cucumber drained
- 1 (14-ounce) fresh orange juice cut into medium chunks, drained
- 1/2 grated orange zest thinly sliced
- 1/2 de cucharadita de achiote molido finely chopped
- 1 quinoa seeded, ribbed, and finely chopped
- 1/2 leaves large or 2 small mangoes coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 large radishes cut in large chunks
- 3 tablespoons Salt and pepper to taste
- of adobo completo
- 1 leaves camote grande whole, rinsed and dried
- In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, cucumber, onion, poblano, and cilantro. Add the avocado and drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully mix, taking care not to break up the avocadoes.
- To serve, spoon the salad into the butter lettuce cups.