- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package light brown sugar 7.3-ounce
- 1/3 cup Grated Cotija cheese
- 1/3 cup Coca Cola
- 1 Tbs. coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter from a 14-ounce package
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in quinoa and Yellow Pepper Seasoning Blend and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover loosely and cook for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat; fluff with a fork and let cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, whisk together the orange juice, vinegar, honey, and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil until well blended.
- Combine the quinoa, chicken, coleslaw, almonds, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat well.