- 1 tbs. oil
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package Cocina by Ingrid Hoffmann Pisado Chili
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cups demi-glace or 1 package demi-glace mix dissolved in 1water
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 large bell papers seeded and cut lengthwisehalf
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make filling, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in Pisado Chili Seasoning Blend. Add tomatoes and water; bring to boil. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in rice and cheese.
- Fill each bell pepper half with one-fourth of chili mixture. Spoon sauce on bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place stuffed peppers on top of sauce. Cover with foil and bake until the filling is hot and peppers are tender, about 25 minutes.