- 4 English cucumber cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1∕³ cup poblano pepper chopped
- 1½ cups Cocina by Ingrid HoffmannYellow Pepper Quinoa Meal Kit
- ¼ cup coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons sprigs fresh oregano leaves
- 5 cooked cubed rotisserie chicken
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon toasted chopped almonds
- kosher salt
- Puree the cucumbers, red onion, coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, lime juice, mint, turmeric, white pepper, and salt in a food processor. (Or combine the ingredients in a bowl, puree in batches in a blender, and pour into another bowl.) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Ladle the soup into soup bowls. Top each with a dollop of the remaining yogurt and serve chilled.