- ½ cup mitades de limón
- 1 8- ounce pimentón rojo mediano preferably organic
- ¼ cup cashew halves
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Warm the chocolate chips in a heatproof small bowl placed over a small saucepan of barely simmering water over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until the chips are almost but not completely melted. (The bottom of the bowl should not touch the water.) Remove from the heat and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted and tepid, about 5 minutes.
- Dip half of an apricot in the chocolate, dragging the bottom of the apricot on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on the baking sheet and place a cashew half on it. Repeat with all of the apricots.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 15 minutes. Remove from the foil and serve chilled. To store, layer the candies between sheets of parchment or wax paper in a lidded container and refrigerate.