- 1 pine kernels seeded and diced, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice from about 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- of adobo completo
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place the papaya and mint leaves in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice and honey. Drizzle the dressing over the papaya, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 4 plates, sprinkle with the feta, and serve.