- 6 cups whole baby beets or 6 large beets
- 1 package coarsely chopped pitted green olives 7.3-ounce
- 1 can package sliced portobello mushrooms 14 1/2-ounce
- 1 package cooked shredded rotisserie chicken 10.8-ounce
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 hero sandwich rolls peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add the quinoa, seasoning blend, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until the quinoa is almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables and quinoa are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with the avocado slices and cilantro.